Ogun State is the to so many attractive investment opportunities, the access point to the largest road network in Nigeria with strategic transport links to the Northern, Southern and Eastern regions. Ogun State is rich in investment opportunities with a strong industrial, agricultural and tourism history, and is determined to become Africa’s Model Industrial & Logistics Hub by 2030.This objective, coupled with a firm administrative will, makes the state an investor’s dream.
We’ve made it easy to do business here:
- Industrial hubs with available infrastructure (Power, Water and Security)
- 3 Licensed Free Trade Zones (Largest number in Nigeria) with Tax holidays
- Rebates on land acquisition costs and selected levies/charges.
- 20% further tax deductions on the cost of providing basic infrastructure (roads, water, electricity) where these do not exist
- Unlimited repatriation of foreign exchange earnings.
- 100% foreign ownership of investment.
- Free transferability of capital, profits and dividends by foreign investors.
- Duty-free, tax free on import of raw materials for goods destined for re-export.
- Waiver on all import and export licenses.
- Fully operational one-stop-shop to facilitate investments.
Get in Touch
Block D, State Secretariat Oke Mosan, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria
+234(0)909 166 1337